Feb 24, 2008

making me happy


Happy - Happy Moments

What makes a baby happy? Well, a lot of things.

  • I'm happy when I wake up in the morning, because I get to see Umi and Baba's face greeting me with their smiles (I guess seeing me wake up from my angelic sleep makes them happy too).

  • I'm happy when I'm in the arms of my Umi, while she caresses me and feeds me with oh-so-healthy-and-delicious natural juice.

  • I'm happy when I get to play with my Baba, although I see him less everyday cos I'm asleep by the time he gets home from work, but we make some quality time in the weekends.

  • I'm happy to celebrate festivals and celebrations like raya when I get a lot of money just by being cute and happy

  • I'm happy that Umi and Baba can take me to go for trips together and see the wonders of this world and the many happy people decorating it.


I guess there's just something out there that makes me happy...


...when I'm still just a little small baby...


...when I'm sleeping...


...when I just don't know what to do...


...when I'm chomping on my delicious hands...


...when I'm about to sneeze...


...there's just something out there that makes me happy!!

Hmmm, does this remind you of a certain telco advertisement, where there's a yellow fellow following you wherever you are?

You know what? you can make me happy too! You can vote for me HERE!!!
Vote for the highest rank which is 5.. and get everyone you know to vote too!!

4 comments:

.small shoes. said...

Hi, Nice blog u ave there and ur baby nadhrah is really cute. Seems that u pon doing the Adv by google. i br start n still finding myself trying to understand how it works.Camne u get those other adv yg mcm ade image and got subscride to my posts? using referral ke? how to do dat? ive selected the category then what?
sorry to many Q. Hope u can help. Thanx!

Unknown said...

Hi there, such a happy family u have. Em, this cute baby really makes me smile while reading the blog post. Thanks. That's all! I'll vote 4 u baby. Salam.:-)

iL4na said...

voted for baby nadhrah yeay!!

btw i think i knowwww wat makes u happy baby dear..it must be that yellow circle smiling thingg..huggable and always there with u :) btol x??

babynadhrah said...

babydragonfly,
thanks... my Baba knows his way around HTML, so he's quite good in doing all this.. u've got more google ads than me in your blog, so i assume u know a little bit as well... but i'll try to answer ur questions...
1. subscribe to my posts - register at feedburner, and the instructions for putting on the blog can be found here and here
2. other ads - you can click on them, and i believe they'll take u to the right places.. nuffnang is basically a malaysia-based ad service for blogs... as for the others, try to click on them and look for the word "affiliate".. usually they'll give u the HTML code to copy and paste.. u just add another "HTML/Javascript" item in your side profile and paste it there...

javamen,
the whole point of this blog is to make people smile, so i'm happy it had the desired effect.. thanks!

lanostz,
yeay you're right!! say hi to baby HQ for me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...