Mar 17, 2008

i love eating

As the subject says, I love eating!! I'm eating solids twice a day now. In the morning, Umi would make me some Nestle baby cereals which she bought. This would be like a breakfast snack for me, cos I don't eat too much of the cereal. However, my eating highlight of the day would be in the afternoon, when Umi makes me some porridge added with differing vegetable and fruits. Sometimes it would be like carrot, sometimes banana, and sometimes some other vege or fruit that I don't recognise :)

I used to eat lying down back then, but now that I'm sit-training Umi made me sit down while eating too, so that I don't choke on the food. And fortunately, I have the best eating seat & tray in the world, thanks to Umi and Baba's KMYS2000 friends who got together and bought this Fisher-Price baby seat & tray for me. If you notice, Umi put a pillow in front of me so that I won't lean too much to the front (cos my back's not strong enough to support me).









got milk?


hmmm... these ladybirds are so cute they distract me...


kenyang perut suke hati

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how im very jeles seeing you eating. my Abiy doesn't approve my application to have solids now. huhu. i wanna eat! wanna eat!

babynadhrah said...

since i don't really drink much milk and i sleep not more than 2 hours during the daytime and i'm getting more active day by day, my weight does not increase tremendously like yours... so Umi decided to give me solids as early as 5 months..

don't worry hafiy.. as long as you grow healthy and strong with your umi's yummilicious juice, you'll be just fine.. no rush in eating..

Anonymous said...

hi just bump to ur blog....
umur kita lebih kuang jer...saya advance 1 day...btw saya start solid maser 4.5 mos sbb my mama nih tgk saya mcm kecik jer, tak nak membesar...heheheeh

babynadhrah said...

ye ke? then we can celebrate our 1st birthday together-gether.. hehehhe.. actually umi wanted to wait until i'm 6 months.. tapi awalkan jugak.. huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...