Jun 20, 2008

approaching 10


Translation of the above video :

I'm turning 10 tomorrow.. how time flies really fast. Without me realising it, I'm going to celebrate my 10th month being in this world. I would definitely describe the time as the best 10 months of my life (seeing I have only been around for 10 months).

Most importantly, it has been the best 10 months of Umi and Baba's life. It is definitely one big up-down-left-right adventure for Umi and Baba. You all probably know this already, but having a baby changes everything. Responsibility, sacrifices, sleepless nights, chaotic schedules, lifestyle changes, temperaments and attitudes, concerns and worries - they all come in one magical moment of Umi painfully pushing me out from her wombs and Baba declaring the azan and iqamah on my ears.

And now - after 10 months - I'm crawling, eating, sitting down on my own, climbing stairs, growing small little tiny teeth...

I'm growing up..

8 comments:

aedie azrul said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aedie azrul said...

ur baby punya birthday bila?

Over The Top Aprons said...

I love all the baby pictures .... babies bring much joy!

babynadhrah said...

aedie azrul:
i was born on 21st August 2007.. why? is it the same as your baby boy? btw, did you know Umi or Baba from some where?

the mommy and me boutique:
i like cameras & i love taking pcitures!!!!

ellyWong said...

hohoho... satu-dua bunyi tapi boleh decode jadi maksud macam2. ini sudah bagus nadhrah. novel encoding techniques ni. huhuhu.. :D ;)

Unknown said...

seronok denga nadhrah bercerita, ada bakat jadi champion story-telling competition ni :P

babynadhrah said...

auntie elly:
yesszaa... i can make secret encoded noises.. but i think insyirah would be able to decode... bile bole jumpe insyirah ni??

auntie awin:
heheh.. i like story-telling!!

aedie azrul said...

baby nadrah,uncle satu sekolah dgn ummi awak dekat semerbak...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...