Jan 24, 2008

rollin rollin rollin

Ever wondered how I got from this position...





..to this position??





Well, wonder no more!! Now you can view the action in all its full glory!! (I mean view the video below...)





Yessszaa... I can roll!! Well, it has been a while now, actually. Umi used to train me to do this by letting me lie down all by myself and she would stand behind me (the position of the camera in the video above). It's only natural that I try to find her by looking behind (while lying down, that is). I usually try to look behind and slowly, my momentum carries me to a face down position. Weehooo!! It's called "rolling". You can try to attempt this stunt it at home. I know it's not dangerous because even a baby like me can do it!

Notice that I rolled to the right? Well, unfortunately that's the only direction I can go all the way for now. Somehow I can't go left yet, only halfway. Yes, I'm more right-inclined. And I can't go back to lying down. Well, right now I don't really intend to, because this is my favourite position...


Beware of my newly-created 4 Kung Fu moves...

big round eyes tiger!!


closed eyes dragon!!


cutie face mantis!!


monkey face!!


Sometimes, I just love to do this...



look, I'm flying!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...