Aug 29, 2009

2 years old!!

Baba : How old are you?
Nadhrah : 2 ers ol!!


my birthday cake that I didn't even get to see (cos I was already asleep by the time the adults bring this cake out)

The best part of my 2nd birthday : I get a bicycle!! Yeayyy!! All those "nadhrah nak basikal.." (with a very cute face) pleas to Umi and Baba really worked, woohooo!! I wonder if next year I can do a "nadhrah nak kereta.." and I can get a car. Hahah!!

There's no big birthday party this year, with my birthday being so close to Ramadhan. Plus Umi and Baba is so busy with moving in to our new place. What? We have a new place? And we didn't tell you? Well, wait for our next next next next post ok...

All together now...

Baba ku pulang dari kota
Baba ku beli kan basikal
Basikal kecil warna merah
Boleh ku bawa ke sekolah
Kring kring kring kring kring kring kring kring kring
Basikal kecil ku berbunyi
Marilah adik mari naik
Boleh ku bawa jumpa nenek


it's a little big for me, but it's still mine!!


kaki pun tak sampai nak kayuh nih.. next year kot baru bole kayuh


thank you Umi and Baba!!

Baba: Why not a tricycle? Well, it's too small and it's no fun! Nadhrah will quickly grow out of it, Plus, we have a tricycle in Papa's house belonging to cousin Faiez, and Nadhrah doesn't seem to be interested anymore..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...